- Rubber & Urethane Removal
- Valve Repairs
- Surface Preparation
- Marine Growth Removal
- Hydro Demolition
- High Pressure Pump Hire
- Tank & Vessel Cleaning
- Additional Services
Aquajet acquired its dedicated valve repair division in 2009 prior to which such work was contracted out to Prochem Pipeline Products. Dave Haynes, who had worked for Prochem since 1993, joined Aquajet in order to manage the valve repair division, bringing with him many years of expertise in this field.
Aquajet is the only company in Australia to service and repair Dezurik Eccentric Plug valves but also handles other makes such as Clarkson, Clay-val and Audco.
All repairs and modifications are carried out to a very high standard in order to conform with the manufacturer’s specifications and to meet the client’s needs.
The services provided by Aquajet include:
- Removal of polyurethane and rubber linings, using high pressure water blasting technology
- Repair of Dezurik valves (soft rubber or urethane lined) - low, high or extra high pressure
- Repair of Dezurik eccentric plug, gate, butterfly and uni valves
- Repair and fit Dezurik, Limitorque and Rotork gearboxes and actuators
- Hydro-testing of valves where required
- Sandblast and spray paint valves
- Repair and fit electronic and manual positioners
- Repair and modify various makes of ball and gate valves, gearboxes and actuators
- Fault finding, problem solving, service and repairs to valves and gearboxes.
- Modify various instrumentation and fittings